Child Care Subsidy

Subsidies are accepted at Kidco Community Child Care Centres.

In Alberta:
The Ministry of Human Services provides assistance to eligible families. Maximum subsidy rates vary by program type and the age of child attending child care. To estimate, apply or renew your subsidy, visit the Govt of AB, Human Services website.
You may also call them with general inquiries about child care subsidy at 1‑877‑644‑9992 or 780‑644‑9992 within Edmonton, Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Alberta Children and Youth Services Child Care Subsidy Information

You can apply for a subsidy if:
* You or your spouse/partner are Canadian Citizens and live in Alberta.
* You and your spouse/partner are currently working, attending school, looking for work or have special needs.
* Your children are pre-school or school age, and have not yet completed grade 6.
* Your child is attending a licensed day care centre, an approved family day home, a licensed out-of-school care centre, with a direct care provider.
* You or your spouse/partner stay-at-home and have your child(ren) enrolled in a licensed nursery school or approved early childhood development program.